Dates: August 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, 26-27 2017
Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Tickets on sale at the gate. Advanced tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-424-4232
|Adult||Child (6-12 yrs.)||Senior/Military/Student (With ID)|
|– Children five years old and younger are FREE –|
- Parking: Parking is free and is a just short distance away.
- Faire Site: The terrain at the Faire site is natural and uneven. For comfort and safety please wear sturdy, comfortable shoes.
- Wheelchairs: Most of the Faire site is handicap accessible but there are some areas that may be difficult. Faire personnel and participants are always at the ready to assist those with special needs.
- Children: Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Pets: Pets are allowed. Dogs, dragons, and badgers must be kept on leashes at all times.
- Alcohol: No alcohol or other kinds of food or drinks may be brought into the Faire. Beer, wine and mead are sold on site as well as many fine foods to tempt your taste buds. Unopened water bottles may be brought in to the faire. All backpacks are subject to search.
- Smoking: Smoking is allowed. Please be courteous to those around you and make sure that all cigarette/cigar butts are disposed of in the proper receptacles.
- Re-entry: Visitors to the Faire may get a hand stamp to allow exit and re-entry.
- Costumes: We encourage wearing costumes. Elizabethan, pirate, steampunk, Victorian…heck, if you want to come dressed as a Jedi then we sure won’t turn you away. It is all about enhancing the experience of the Faire.
- Weapons Policy: All weaponry should be character appropriate.. Absolutely no real firearms. All blades must be peace-tied.
- Merriment Policy: Security personnel will be on site to encourage responsible participation. A first-aid station and qualified personnel are available if needed.
- Media Policy: Ticket purchase and/or use constitutes permission to use your candid likeness, still photography or video, for future advertising purposes and/or promotional purposes as authorized and deemed appropriate by the Big Bear Valley Renaissance Society, Inc. and it’s sponsors.